Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Solution To Boring Blog Posts

Well, it's tough to blog when your life is not all that interesting. I mean, day in and day out I go to work. And go to work. And the next day I get up and go to work again. Get the picture? Anyway, I like finding time to blog cause it's almost like a journal (except it's online and pretty much everyone can see it) But no one wants to read boring posts like this one right here. So what should I resort to? Making up stories that didn't happen to me??

Example:
Today was quite eventful. I got up at 6am to go on a 4 hr. bicycle ride with a guy with a mohawk, a girl who used to be a famous actress, and this little kid who acts about 22. Yeah, they're some of my best friends. We started out going up a mtn road and then we came to a lake where we leisurely swam for a while and soaked in some sun. While on the way back, Joe (the mohawk guy) fell off his bike and started rolling down the mountain. The little kid, Danny, jumped off his bike and somehow or another managed to save Joe from certain death. Joe was hospitalized but is home tonight safe and sound, except for a broken leg. The rest of the day was spent repelling (without Joe of course), being nearly eaten by 2 crocodiles, riding in a helicopter, eating new and interesting foods, going to a concert, meeting the band, and turning down 4 marrage proposals. Yep, all in a day's work.

Ha... yeah right. I'm going to bed now so that I can start my day tomorrow. What am I going to be doing? Just take a guess.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Just give it some time, dear. When you start school this fall, I'm sure you'll have many adventures like the ones in this post. Especially adventures that involve turning down marriage proposals. Hopefully, there will be one someday that you will accept though. I can't wait to meet that guy. He's going to have to be pretty awesome, I know.

BTW, they don't allow guys with mohawks at the college where you are going, right? {nervous laughter}

Strider said...

Ummm..Pris?? Don't you think that was a little too unbelievable to start out with?? You've got to start small, and just tell one story about your amazing day. Then you can gradually work up to more outrageous stories. :)

Priscilla said...

Ah... Strider, you're probably right. Maybe I'll just wait until after worldview so that I don't feel the need to tell lies. How does that sound?? lol

Beck's Bounty said...

What an Over-the-top day, huh ?? Hopefully you are rested now. (HA !) And I am so glad the crocs did not eat you.

Really, I promise that life will get much more exciting ... and that you will look back at work, work, work and your "boring" days and wish for some of these calm uneventful days occassionally.

And tell your Mom ... it's not about the mohawk ... it's about what is on the inside that really counts (and she will REALLY start biting her nails). HA !!

God Bless.
MomToCherubs
http://www.becksbounty.blogspot.com

Candy Girl said...

Oh my goodness! This post made me laugh to the point of tears. You always manage to be funny! I miss you!!! Your favorite sister, C&ace

P.S. I know I'm not your favorite sister. It just made me feel good pretending for a seccond. Sometimes thrills come in small packages. LOL

P.S # 2
You could always do a post about the stupid people you have to deal with in the office every day. Or just write a post about stupid people in general. I know you could go on and on about that. ;)