Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another Missouri Trip

I am finally posting again!! Call the newspapers!! (Ok, don't.)
-
Anyway, we just got back from yet another trip to MO. We had a great time as usual. This time Mom and us girls all went for a homeschool get-together that our friends host. We had a blast throwing water balloons, playing wiffle ball, volleyball, and frisbee.
-
A big part of the trip for me was taking a trip into town to Evangel University in Springfield. I found out that I knew the kids of the art professor there and I'd heard a lot of good things about the school so I went in to check out their art department. I've been considering different schools around our area here but just haven't found anything that really felt right. So many people I talked to didn't have good things to say about the art aspect of the surrounding schools. But anyway, I went to Evangel and was really impressed. I'm still just praying about it and will be checking out more schools in our area just in case... (it would be SOO hard to leave home). If you would, I could really use prayer for this. I don't even know for sure yet if I should go to school or not. I know this would be a really big decision to make and I want only the Lord's will!!
-
P.S. My friend Garrett has a very thought-provoking post up right now (called Nothing is as it Seems) You can read it here and comment or just think about it. :)

4 comments:

zach caddy said...

Sam told me he helped you guys tour Evangel. Mike is great! You should definitely go to Evangel. But that's me talking, not God. So listen to Him, not me.

Anonymous said...

wow it really wasn't THAT thought provoking... I couldn't even think of more than two movies to post about... I'm going to add more as soon as I remember them,

garrett

Strider said...

YEAH! you posted. I see what you are doing. You wait an eternity between posts so that when you post, everyone comments on it. See, now you already have more comments then your last post.

Strider said...

okay, so I commented without looking. You have more than 2 comments on your previous post. :) oops.