Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back from Camp But Not Back Home... yet

Wow! What a week and a half I've had. I flew to Missouri on the 29th and stayed with some dear friends for 5 days then went to a Worldview Academy Camp with two of those friends. It was amazing!! I learned SO much and you'll probably hear more about it in the posts to come. In short, VERY short, my perspective changed on how I view ministry for Christ and how I walk with Him through ministry. Through learning about how to defend my faith, I learned more about the nature of God and why I should give everything to Him daily so that He may work through me to affect others. I went "out witnessing" for the first time and realized that it's not as scary as I thought but actually very exciting and challenging. I also learned more about art and why some modern art does qualify for the Christian definition of "ART" while some does not. I'm still in the process of processing everything I learned but every day something will come up that will remind me of a lecture at Worldview and challenge me to dig deeper and think harder.

After WVA my family and the family I'd been staying with took off for a weekend vacation in Branson. We had a fun, relaxing time swimming and getting lots of sun. Now I'm with just my family staying with some other friends in Missouri. We will be traveling home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm an internet phantom... I don't mean to be.

Priscilla said...

Well, with a name like "FuzzySquirrel" how can you help it??? ;) lol